Brougham Place Uniting ChurchEdit profile
Brougham Place Uniting Church is a church on Brougham Place, North Adelaide, South Australia. It was formerly the North Adelaide Congregational Church.
Thomas Frost is attributed as the architect of the church and the foundation stone was laid on 15 May 1860 . A tower was added in 1871 and a lecture hall in 1878. The pipe organ was built in 1881 at which time it was "the largest two manual organ in the colony", and restored in 1914.
The church is a landmark and looks over Brougham Gardens in the Adelaide Parklands.