Bronson-Mulholland HouseEdit profile
The Bronson-Mulholland House, (also known as the Judge Isaac H. Bronson House and as Sunny Point), is an historic site located at 100 Madison Street, in Palatka, Florida. Sunny Point was built in 1854. On December 27, 1972, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.Current use
Sunny Point is now owned by the city of Palatka and leased to the Putnam County Historical Society, which maintains it as a museum open to the public.