Bronck House, also known as Pieter Bronck House, is a Dutch homestead house in Coxsackie in Greene County, New York that was constructed in 1663 and added to later. It is the oldest structure in upstate New York, and was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1967. A stone house was built first, by Pieter Bronck, of the family for whom the Bronx was named, who bought the property from native Americans. That was expanded soon after, and, in 1738 a larger brick house that was connected by a doorway was built by his grandson. The house is reputed to be the location where the Coxsackie Declaration of Independence was signed, more than a year before the Continental Congress signing in 1776. The house remained in the family until 1938. It is now owned and operated as a museum by the Greene County Historical Society. The Bronck Farm 13-Sided Barn is related to, but listed separately from the Bronck House. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984. In 2009, the historical site was renovated by Eagle Scout Keil McCarran, who added new picnic tables, a news kiosk, made a new wall around the burial grounds, and fixed the brush around it. It is located on Pieter Bronck Road off US 9W, in Coxsackie, west of the Hudson River, south of Albany.