Bridge of Four LionsEdit profile
Bridge of Four Lions (Russian: Львиный мост, Мост о четырех львах) is a 28-metre-long pedestrian bridge over the Griboedov Canal in St Petersburg, connecting L'vinyi Drive to Malaya Podyacheskaya Street. Its abutments are crowned with four cast-iron sculptures of lions, which give the bridge its name. The structure, suspended by cables emerging from the mouths of lions, was constructed in 1825 to a design by two well-established bridge builders, Wilhelm von Traitteur and Basil Christianowicz.
Coordinates: 59°55′37″N 30°18′05″E / 59.92694°N 30.30139°E / 59.92694; 30.30139