Brick Presbyterian ChurchEdit profile
Brick Presbyterian Church is a historic Presbyterian church in Perry, Wyoming County, New York. The Gothic Revival style church was built in 1909 of randome ashlar Pennsylvania limestone. It consists of a central octagonal structure housing the sanctuary surrounded by wings that give the structure a cruciform appearance. It features a massive square crenellated bell tower. It is a product of the Buffalo architectural firm of Green & Wicks.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2007.