Branch Rickey ArenaEdit profile
Coordinates: 40°17′42″N 83°03′59″W / 40.294902°N 83.066339°W / 40.294902; -83.066339
Branch Rickey Arena is a 2,300-seat multi-purpose arena at Ohio Wesleyan University in Delaware, Ohio, located centrally on campus and adjacent to Edwards Gymnasium. It is home to the Wesleyan Battling Bishops basketball and volleyball teams. It opened in June of 1976, replacing Edwards Gymnasium, which was remodeled to become a full-time exercise facility. It was named for the late Branch Rickey, Class of 1904, a major benefactor to the university and a manager of the Brooklyn Dodgers.