Brainerd Public LibraryEdit profile
The historic Brainerd Public Library is a Carnegie library built in 1904. The building is located at 206 7th Street North in Brainerd, Minnesota and is in the Classical Revival architectural style using granite and brick. The facade of the building features a portico with four columns holding up a pedimented gable. Although the building was originally a library, it later was used briefly as an antiques store, and is currently a law office.
The Brainerd Public Library is now located at 416 S 5th Street in a building constructed in 1986.