Braga Town HallEdit profile
The Braga Town Hall (in Portuguese Paços do Concelho de Braga) is a landmark building located in Sé parish in the heart of Braga, Portugal. In there is located the headquarters of the Câmara Municipal, the city local government.
It is a work of the architect André Soares.
The Town Hall, started in 1754, was completed in 1865.
Coordinates: 41°33′04″N 8°25′42″W / 41.5510°N 8.42841°W / 41.5510; -8.42841