Bradford Old City Hall

The Bradford Old City Hall is a historic city hall located in Bradford, Pennsylvania, in McKean County. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on May 17, 1976.

The eclectic Victorian Romanesque Revival building was constructed in 1897. The 68-by-90-foot (21 by 27 m) brick building features a four story, 100 feet (30 m) clock tower that houses a four-dialed clock created by Seth Thomas around 1910.

The building no longer functions as city hall, but remains home to some city government offices. The building is also located in a Keystone Opportunity Zone (KOZ).

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com