Braddock Point Light
Braddock Point Light was a lighthouse just west of Braddock Bay at Bogus Point on Lake Ontario in New York.

History
The lighthouse was established and lit in 1896 and was deactivated in 1954. The lighthouse was constructed out of red brick. The shape of the tower was octagonal. The original lens installed in 1896 was a third and half order Fresnel lens. The lantern portion of the tower was removed from an 1870s lighthouse in Cleveland Ohio and moved to Braddock in 1895. The upper two thirds of the tower was removed by the Coast Guard in 1954 because of structural damage. The Coast Guard reactivated the light on February 28, 1999. The lighthouse is now privately owned and has recently open as a Bed and Breakfast- www.braddockpointlighthouse.com

Reference list