Bowieville is a historic home located near Upper Marlboro in Prince George's County, Maryland, United States. It is an elegant two-part plantation house of the late Federal style, built of brick and covered with stucco. The architectural detail is transitional between the Federal and Greek Revival styles. The house was built 1819-20 by Mary Bowie on property which she inherited from her father, Robert Bowie, Governor of Maryland. The home most closely resembles nearby Mattaponi.
Bowieville was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973.