Bowen-Campbell HouseEdit profile
The Bowen-Campbell House, also known as the Bowen Plantation House, is a two story, Federal style, brick house located in Goodlettsville, Sumner County, Tennessee. The house was built by William Bowen, Revolutionary War veteran. Bowen brought his family to the area in 1785. The house was built in the years that followed. William Bowen Campbell was born in the house in 1807.
In recent years the house is being restored to its original 1790s style. It is open for tours as part of Historic Mansker's Station.
The original plantation area around the house is now the home of Moss-Wright Park. In 1977, the structure was placed on the National Register of Historic Places.