Blessed Trinity Roman Catholic Church BuildingsEdit profile
Blessed Trinity Roman Catholic Church Buildings is a historic Romanesque revival Roman Catholic church complex located at Buffalo in Erie County, New York. The complex consists of the church, church-school building (constructed 1906-07), and parish house (constructed 1914). The church was constructed 1923-28 and is considered the purest replication of 12th century Lombard-Romanesque architecture in the United States. The church is constructed of unmolded medieval style brick and may well contain the largest collection of colored architectural terracotta decoration in an ecclesiastical structure in this country.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.