Blanchard House

The Blanchard House, also known as the Blanchard Residence, is a Ward Wellington Ward-designed home built in 1914 in Syracuse, New York. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1997. An arbor in the back yard and a garage at the rear of the property were both also designed by Ward.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com