Birmingham Oratory
The Birmingham Oratory is a Catholic oratory and church, on the Hagley Road, Birmingham, England.

History
The church was constructed between 1907 and 1910 in the Baroque style as a memorial to Cardinal Newman, founder of the English Oratory. It was designed by the architect Edward Doran Webb. It is also known as Little Rome in Birmingham. The Grade II listed church is served by the Congregation of the Oratory; who also serve the Brompton Oratory in London and the Oxford Oratory. J. R. R. Tolkien, the author of The Lord of the Rings , worshipped here for about seven years. The Oratory was visited by Pope Benedict XVI, immediately after the Beatification Mass of John Henry Cardinal Newman which was held at Cofton Park, Birmingham, on the morning of Sunday September 19, 2010.

The Oratory Priests' Home
The Oratory Priests' Home (1850-1) fronting Hagley Road is a Grade II* listed building. It was the home (1852-90) of Cardinal Newman.

Events of 2010
Early in 2010 Fr Paul Chavasse was removed after entering a “chaste but intense” relationship with a man. Shortly thereafter, two priests and a lay brother were removed from the Oratory: one, Fr Fenlon, being “forcibly exclaustrated” as he was unwilling to agree to his move. The Birmingham Post said that the three were popular with parishioners. It described their removal as "inexplicable" and reported the formation of a campaign group: "Free The Birmingham Oratory Three".

Organ
The organ dates from 1909 and was installed by Nicholson of Worcester. A specification of the organ can be found on the National Pipe Organ Register.