Benjamin C. Moore MillEdit profile
Benjamin C. Moore Mill is a historic flour mill, waterworks, and city hall building located at Lockport in Niagara County, New York. It is a stone structure built in 1864, as a flour mill for the Benjamin C. Moore Company. Around 1884, it was converted for use as the Holly Water Works, a pioneer in the development of central pumping systems in this country. In 1893, the rear addition was constructed and the building was converted for use as city hall for the City of Lockport. It was city hall until 1974, when the new city hall opened. It now operates as a welcome center.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973.