Beeson Covered Bridge
The Beeson Covered Bridge is a Burr Arch covered bridge structure that was built by the Frankfurt Construction Company in 1906. It is 55 Feet long, 16 feet wide, and 13 feet high. It originally crossed the Big Raccoon Creek, but was later moved to its current location over Williams Creek. In 1974 it was closed for traffic. It was twice victimized by arson in 1979. Google Map