Baumann House

Baumann House, also known as the Martz House, is a historic property located on Four Mile Road in Camp Springs, Kentucky, a rural area of Campbell County, Kentucky. The house was built in 1852 as part of a settlement of German immigrants. The structure was added to the United States National Register of Historic Places in 1983.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com