Barlow Hall is an ancient manor house and Grade II listed building in Chorlton-cum-Hardy in the suburbs of Manchester, England. A house has existed on the site since at least the 13th century, but the present building dates back no further than the 16th century (rebuilt in 1584), with additions having been made later. The house was for a long time the property of the Barlow family but their estates were sold to the Egertons in 1785. It was the birthplace of Ambrose Barlow a Roman Catholic priest who was martyred at Lancaster Castle. Today the house serves as the club house of the Chorlton-cum-Hardy Golf Club.