Baguio Cathedral
Our Lady of Atonement Cathedral, better known as Baguio Cathedral, is a Catholic cathedral located at Cathedral Loop, adjacent to Session Road in Baguio City in the Philippines. It is distinct for its rose-colored exterior and is one of the most photographed buildings in Baguio City. It served as an evacuation center during the Japanese occupation of the Philippines during World War II.

The site where the cathedral currently stands was a hill referred to as "Kampo" by the Ibaloi people. In 1907, a Catholic mission was established by Belgian missionaries from the Congregatio Immaculati Cordis Mariae, who named the site Mount Mary. Construction on the cathedral itself was begun in 1920, under the leadership of the then-parish priest, Fr. Florimono Carlu. The building was completed by 1936, and consecrated that year, dedicated to Our Lady of Atonement. During World War II, the cathedral served as an evacuation center. It withstood the carpet-bombing of Baguio City in 1945. The remains of thousands of bombing victims during the war are interred within the grounds of the cathedral.

The cathedral has a distinct pink facade with a rose window and twin square bell towers with pyramidal roofs. Within its large courtyard is a view deck that overlooks Session Road and the downtown commercial district of Baguio City. The cathedral is accessible to pedestrians from Session Road through a 100-step stone staircase, or through the adjacent campus of Saint Louis University. Renovations beginning in 2006 have included the industrial-type canopy surrounding the entirety of the fragile historic structure, the covered stairway from Session Road that now obstructs the view of the Church from Session Road, a new Plaza in front of the Church complete with parachute on special days to block souvenir photographs, new shrine for candle offerings, repaved paid-parking areas, and relocated main gate. The Baguio Cathedral is also distinct for probably being the only Cathedral in the world that owns and operates its own shopping center, called Porta Vaga.