Arthur D. Little Inc., BuildingEdit profile
The Arthur D. Little Inc., Building is a National Historic Landmark at 30 Memorial Drive in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
The building was constructed in 1917 for the Arthur D. Little company alongside the campus of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Before that, the company had been in Boston, where MIT was also located until 1916 when it moved to Cambridge. The founder of the company, Arthur Dehon Little, who had studied Chemistry at MIT, collaborated with MIT and William Hultz Walker of the MIT Chemistry department, forming a partnership, Little & Walker, which lasted from 1900 to 1905, while both MIT and Little's company were still located in Boston.
The building was added to the National Historic Register in 1976.