Apopka Seaboard Air Line Railway DepotEdit profile
The Apopka Seaboard Air Line Railway Depot is a historic Seaboard Air Line Railroad depot in Apopka, Florida, United States. It is located at 36 East Station Street. The station was built in 1918 to serve a line originally used by the Tavares, Orlando, and Gulf Railroad in 1885. On March 15, 1993, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.