The Alvord House is a historic stone farmhouse in the Town of Salina, New York, just north of Syracuse. The Alvord family were merchants in the then-emerging salt manufacturing business in the Salina area in the early 19th century. In 1835, this house was constructed on what was then a large tract of farmland. It was the main house amongst a small cluster of other homes and outbuildings on the family farm. Presently, the stone house is all that remains of the Alvord estate. It is contained within a small public park in the hamlet of Lyncourt. The house was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1976.