All Saints' Church, FalmouthEdit profile
All Saints' Church, Falmouth is a parish church in the Church of England located in Falmouth, Cornwall, United Kingdom.History
The foundation stone for this church was laid by the Duke of Cornwall in 1887. It was designed by the architect J. D. Sedding in the Gothic Revival style. The aisles are narrow and there is a large east window of five lancets.
The church was consecrated on 17 April 1890 by the Bishop of Barbados, the Rt Revd Herbert Bree, in place of the Bishop of Truro, Dr Wilkinson, who was ill.List of vicars
- Thomas Taylor 1890 - 1892 (first vicar of newly created parish)
- Canon C. W. G. Wood 1924 - 1963
- R. L. Ravenscroft 1964 - 1968
- Donald Young 1969 - 1970
- Peter Eustice 1971 - 1976
- Prebendary E. Stark 1977 - 1981
- A. Stone 1981 - 1983
- Peter Watts 1984 - 1994
- James Scantlebury 1994 - 1998
- Stephen Drakeley 1999 to date
The pipe organ was built by Hele & Co of Plymouth in 1887.
A specification of the organ can be found on the National Pipe Organ Register.List of organists
- F. B. Rogers fl. 1921
- John Clarke ca. 1980 - 1992
- Andrew Jenkins 1992 - 95/96?
- Roger King 1996–Present