Algonquin Printing Co.

Algonquin Printing Co. is a historic mill complex located at 1 Middle Street, off Bay Street in Fall River, Massachusetts.

It was built by the Algonquin Printing Company in 1891 which operated the site until 1939 when the company was liquidated and sold.

The mill was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.

The site was later occupied by Pioneer Finishing Corporation, and later Duro Textiles.

On October 26, 2010, a fire, which was later deemed to be arson broke out in the boiler room portion of the mill complex, destroying several buildings. However, the main mill and other buildings we saved. The complex was vacant at the time of the fire.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com