75 Murray Street

75 Murray Street is between West Broadway and Greenwich street in Manhattan, New York. It is one of the earliest as well as one of the few remaining cast iron façades created by James Bogardus. It was built in 1858. The original tenants were Francis and John Hopkins, who had a glassware business.

Building Activity

  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via Annotator
  • OpenBuildings
    OpenBuildings updated a digital reference and added a digital reference
    about 5 years ago via OpenBuildings.com