197 Yonge StreetEdit profile
197 Yonge Street was formerly a four-floor Canadian Bank of Commerce building built in 1905 by architects Pearson and Darling and declared as a historical property by the City of Toronto, Ontario, Canada in 1974.
Next door at 205 Yonge Street is another historic site. The gap between the two sites was once the Colonial Tavern, demolished in the 20th century.
It has been refurbished with 17,423 square feet (1,619 m2) of space.