Welcome to our blog
OpenBuildings blog is our personal take on architecture & design.
iPhone Application Version 2.0 Out Now!
Better, faster and visually enhanced - the new Version 2.0 of our iPhone app 'Buildings' is out now!
While you can still discover the whole mobile encyclopaedia of 40,000+ buildings from across the globe at your fingertips, check out what's new, what's better and have fun exploring, commenting and sharing exciting architecture around you.
Sporting a completely new look and great speed and functionality improvements, the Version 2.0 comes with:
- new interface allowing for faster and more straightforward interaction;
- focus on images both in interface design and resolution;
- new Featured Buildings gallery and improved image gallery;
- new Location Filter;
- new instant upgrade function helps you keep track of the changes in your environment as you move around;
- integrated forward Geo Location code - allowing your iPhone to get location for a given address - to ensure successful navigation to architectural landmarks to your liking.
If you liked the first version of 'Buildings' you will love this one; and if you haven't yet joined the community of iPhone users enjoying architecture, now is a great time. Any feedback about what you like and what you want improved would be greatly appreciated so don't be a stranger. Hope you enjoy it!